ray of light
Skincare, Massage & Wellness
Maximum results will be attained if hair is at least 1/4" long and the area to be waxed has been exfoliated 1-2 days prior.
Have facial waxing added to your Aesthetic or Massage service
- or receive 2 or more facial areas waxed -
and receive a 25% discount on all facial waxing.
|Chin & Under Jawline||$16*|
|Ear Opening & Outer Flap||$16*|
|Back or Chest (Including Shoulder)||$60*|
|Leg Half (Includes Knee)/Full||$50/$70*|
To ensure maximum comfort and benefit after the treatment, it is important to follow the steps below at home:
- Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam.
- Use an anti-acne lotion for face, back and chest following the treatment and twice a day until breakouts are gone. Use only an anti-acne product recommended by your skin care professional.
- Avoid suntanning for 24 hours. This includes any strong ultraviolet (UV) light exposure or tanning bed treatments.
- Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes, perfume, scented body lotions, anti-perspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays. Only use professional products, recommended to you by the skin care therapist who performed the waxing service
- Avoid using harsh abrasive or exfoliates in the waxed area. However if you are prone to in-grown hairs, the day after your waxing treatment, exfoliate newly waxed area with a loofah to avoid future problems.
- Avoid applying high SPF sunblocks to the waxed area for 24 hours after the waxing service. Sunscreen chemicals can be irritating to the newly waxed skin. This includes self-tanning products and tan accelerators.
- Any pinking of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after the waxing treatment. Slight pinking is normal, and indicates that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing lasts so much longer.
For best results, repeat your professional waxing every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the area and your individual hair growth rate.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF HAIR MAY INCREASE COST.