- All of your personal information is treated with the most respect and always kept completely confidential. HIPAA (and my own professionalism) forbids me from discussing a client's treatment or even acknowledging if someone is a client; please don't ask.
- To provide the best service I can, a health history form will need to be filled out prior to your first treatment and updated annually or as needed. You may print a copy here to bring with you to your appointment.
- Your service is as long as stated-no fine print. For example, your hour massage is 60 minutes (MANY locations have a 50 minute "hour" massage).
- Your "session" will be approximately 10 min longer than your service. This allow for a brief consultation, time getting on and off the table, and time for payment and rescheduling.
- Your very first session may be 15-20 minutes longer than your service time to allow for paperwork and consultation. Please allow for this extra time in your schedule. Thank you.
- Appointments are booked 15 minutes apart and I need 5 minutes to prepare the treatment room for the next person. If you need extra time to get up or have questions about a stretch, exercise, etc., please let me know and I can end your service a couple minutes early to accommodate your needs.
Evening & Weekend Appointment 15% Surcharge
- All evening and weekend appointments will have an additional 15% fee.
- Any appointment starting at 4pm or later will be considered an evening appointment.
- If you have been a client before April 1, 2018, this 15% surcharge will be postponed until September 1, 2018.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- Cash and check payments are preferred.
- Credit card payments may be charged a 3% processing fee. Any discounted services/products purchased with a credit card will have a 3% processing fee added.
- To redeem a gift certificate, you must present the certificate at time of service.
- I do not bill insurance.
- Receipts are available upon request.
Prices & Package Discounts
- Prices are subject to change without notice (I always give several month's notice).
- Multiple discounts may not be combined.
- Package discounts are available. Purchase 5 or more of the same priced service and receive a 10% discount.
- Unused package sessions will EXPIRE one year from date of purchase; packages are available to make CONSISTENT/REGULAR/FREQUENT treatment more affordable.
- Packages may be shared with spouses and dependents.
- A 3% fee will be added to package purchases made with a credit card.
- Gift certificates for services expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and are redeemable for services or products only.
- Gift certificates are the same as cash and cannot be replaced or redeemed if lost.
- Gift certificates must be presented at time of service to be used as payment.
- Gift certificates ARE transferable.
- For the sake of client privacy, I will not be able to tell you if a certificate has or has not been redeemed.
- When purchasing, please remember there is a 15% surcharge for evening/weekend appointments and consider how limited my evening/weekend availability is before purchasing a certificate for someone who can ONLY come during those times.
- There is a strict cancellation policy.
- To cancel or reschedule, you must provide 12 hours notice by email, voicemail or text message.
- You can email or text ANYTIME to provide 12 hours or more of notice.
- Cancellations with less than 12 hour notice or no shows will be charged 50% of your scheduled appointment fee to be paid before your next session (most places charge 100% of your missed appointment foe less than 24 hours notice).
- I know that "life" happens, but please remember that I am reserving my time just for you and often someone else is on a waiting list hoping you cancel.
- If you are ill, STAY HOME. Most often you know if you are sick at least 12 hours before your appointment. If you come in and are obviously ill (especially with anything intestinal or a fever), you will be sent home and charged a cancellation fee.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, your appointment will end at the scheduled time. You will be responsible for the full payment of your scheduled appointment.
- If I begin our session late, I will either work for the full length of the scheduled appointment if possible or only charge for the amount of time we were able to work.
- If a product you have bought is defective, it may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
- If you are unhappy with a skincare product, each of the companies I partner with has different policies about returns and refunds. We will find an amicable solution and hopefully help you find a product you love.
- All products sales will incur a 5.6% sales tax charge.
- Services and gift certificates are not taxed.
- You have the right to terminate your session at any time for any reason (or no reason).
- I have the right to terminate or refuse service at any time.
- Please be courteous; treat me how you would treat your other health care providers.
- Any acts of sexual misconduct will be referred to local law enforcement.